The best countries to visit in the world – With over 230 countries in the world it might be slightly difficult to pick just one place to enjoy. So we decided to create a list of the best countries and cities to visit and that’s how this list was born. This topic is full of classics, from hot to cold destinations, from the northernmost State to the southernmost beach. Sadly, there are still unexplored corners of our planet, but we will have a chance to fill this list a little later. This is a growing priority in the industry and for us travelers who want exotic beaches and ski slopes. So let’s try to combine these two tastes – a variety of adventures and the most beautiful views in the world – in one article.
1. Brazil The country with the largest population in South America is known for its beautiful natural landscape, rich cultural heritage, and the largest tropical rainforest in the world. Because of this, Brazil is an extremely desirable place to visit for a large number of reasons. A memorable and exciting day in Rio de Janeiro is a unique adventure that one can’t find anywhere else in the world. Brazil’s attractive beaches, made of black volcanic rock, are the most popular beaches in the world. The warm, sea currents give a little extra energy and excitement to people who spend their time there. The second most popular beaches in Brazil are famous for being the best places to watch samba. Other famous beaches include Copacabana, Ipanema, Sugarloaf and Gariaha.
2. Canada, the Great White North, has become a main tourist destination. The northern country offers an unbeatable diversity of attractions and a unique experience for every taste. Canada is a true paradise for those seeking adventure, fun, and unforgettable experience. It’s home to breathtaking landscapes from cliffsides to fjords. Its reserves are inhabited by many animal species as big as polar bears and as small as ducks, beavers, and seals. The country is also filled with galleries, museums, colorful festivals that are rarely found anywhere else in the world. You can find them all in Canada – if you go looking for them. Canada is regarded as the second largest country in the world. It has a lot of attractions and interesting places to visit. The country is filled with plenty of natural resources; the most notable of them is the gold and silver. It shares borders with USA and Mexico, and you can reach it by air, sea or land. You should visit Canada for its romantic destinations.
3. Italy is known as the country of art, wine, cuisine, scenery and history. This gives the traveler many wonderful opportunities to visit many different cities of value, either historically or cosmopolitan. Throughout Italy you’ll find some of the most famous landmarks in Europe, ranging from Renaissance masterpieces to ancient ruins new places you can travel to Italy. Italy has it all! The most beautiful cities in Europe, thousands of years of history and culture, delicious food, and endless age old attractions to see and enjoy.
4. Just a few years ago Dubai was a remote location, a land of sand and camels, a stopover on the fatality-prone “Hippie Trail” from Europe to India. Today Dubai is home to futuristic skyscrapers, soaring 200 stories above the desert sands, an international metropolitan trade center where over 80 nationalities intersect as visitors and as permanent inhabitants. If you are planning on taking a holiday in 2021, you might want to consider visiting Dubai. The nation is one of the most popular travel destinations for tourists and is brimming with attractions. You can grab your wife or husband or parents or even your kids and go shopping at the best malls in the world. Dubai boasts of renowned malls like the Mall of the Emirates, Level Shops, Deira City Center, BurJuman, Dubai Festival City Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall, Al Ghurair Center, City Centre Mirdif, Galleria Shopping Mall, Starpoint Galleria, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah Plaza and many others
5. Antarctica is a land of extremes. There is the coldest, driest and windiest place on Earth, and it rages with an unimaginable force. But this desolate continent also has its quiet moments. Surrounded by snow and ice year-round, it maintains a snow-covered, serene beauty that contains many secrets, such as undersea volcanoes and crystal clear lakes. The striking white desert with dramatic peaks and turquoise waters invites human beings to explore the Southern most continent, and at the same time prevents them from entering its territories.
Why these countries?
These countries are so great because it is always sunny here during summer – just perfect for tanning or just sunbathing in the beach or pool. There are lots of nice tourist destinations that you will enjoy exploring, too. The Philippines is just one country, but it blows all other countries away when it comes to hospitality. The people are so warm-hearted and they really feel interested in you and they want to know more about your culture no matter where you come from.
How to prepare for your trip
If you are planning a vacation while staying in your house, then this list of tips will help you. These tips will also inspire you to travel across the seas and the mountains. Planning your trip only takes a few minutes or hours, depending on how much time you have available. It is simple to design your trip, especially when you’re traveling with your family. You have to keep track of your passport , train pass , itineraries , and lastly, the things you forgot . Whether you’re going on a work trip, a city vacation, or a tropical island adventure
One of the most common reasons that trip starts with a terrible bad luck is because we do not have a clear idea or plan for this trip from the beginning. And many people just pack up the necessary items and rush to travel. In this situation, it can be called a “Bad luck trip”. So avoid bad luck trip.